Canada is from one of the busiest countries. Its people are always occupied with their work and jobs. There are local streets filled with small as well as large scale stores and marts. We can find a large number of shops and stores to buy daily needs.
To fulfil its populations’ need, Canada possesses a large number of stores, along with those stores their handlers are also required in a massive amount. For this, Canada recruits many foreigners to attain their needs.
Canada is offering many storekeeper related works, all you have to do is to apply for the storekeeper work visa and get your job.
STOREKEEPER WORK VISA FOR CANADA REQUIREMENT
Visa requirements for the storekeeper work in Canada are the same as others. They are as follow:
1) High school diploma.
2) A person requires Fluent English speaking skills.
3) Job and visa applier need to have LMIA (labour market impact assessment) from Canada, which is taken with the help of your agent.
4) LMIA number is necessary.
5) Valid passport.
6) Approximately two passport size photos.
7) Health and physical fitness certificate from the recommended hospital.
8) Job contract and job offer letter are also vital.
9) 2 to 3 years’ experience of working in different types of stores and marts.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STORE KEEPER WORK IN CANADA
First of all, to apply for a farmworker visa, you need a trustworthy agent through which you will be connecting and contacting any Canadian employer who offers you a job in his/her store. So the procedure is as follow:
- First, the Canadian employer will provide you with the job offer sponsor letter or LMIA will also help in it.
- The person who is going Canada also needs possession of any place to live so, for this, he needs to fill out the respective forms to find a place to live in Canada.
- After filling appropriate forms, job offer letter and visa form, they must be submitted to the Canadian embassy by that respective person.
- But do not forget to attach the visa processing fee with all the documents.
- When these necessary tasks are done visa officer will appoint a day, on that day interview will be conducted (the essential part).
And THAT’S IT! Now all you have to wait is for the visa to be ready for you.
STORE KEEPER’S RESPONSIBILITES AND WORK
Talking about the work and responsibilities of a storekeeper, you can say he has to be an all-rounder. So all of its duties are:
- Moving odds and sods of around 75-pounds. You need good health and physical fitness.
- Writing daily reports.
- Sometimes, there will be delivery work from the store to a particular place or home.
- Have to be polite and have to compromise with the customers and following up their complaints.
- A supervisor to look after the store and its workers.
- For marketing purpose, you can be a manager and have to manage all the market strategies.
- Keeping the store organized and clean, you can be a cleaner too.
- Punctuality is a must. To open and close mart on time.
- And many other related duties.
So go and look for an appropriate job for yourself.